Pacific Pride Card Locks
Benefits of using Pacific Pride
- Itemized billing statement helps you monitor and control your fuel cost and purchases.
- 24-hour access to fueling sites throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- More than 1500 stations located across the U.S.
- Time savings and convenience — no waiting for a cashier, excellent access for trucks. On average it takes 23 minutes to fuel up at regular station. At a Pacific Pride station it takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Winterized diesel from November through March.
- Security features allow you to control how fuel purchases are made and allow you to specify limits to the amount and type of fuel you want.
- Record keeping made easy — With the Pacific Pride card you can assign it to a vehicle, person, or both. It details your invoice with the following information:
- Time and date of each purchase.
- Misc. entry code
- Mileage (And Miles Per Gallon)
- Odometer reading
- Type of fuel
- Quantity of fuel purchased
- Price per gallon
- Cost of fuel per vehicle.
- Competitive Pricing.
- No lost receipts.
Sign up today for your free membership!
Blue Card/Network Card Benefits
- Personalized 4-Digit PIN Numbers: The Pacific Pride Blue card comes with a random pin number but you have the option to personalize this.
- Fuel control measures: With the Blue card you are able to limit
- Fuel type (gas only, diesel only, premium unleaded only, all products, etc.)
- Fuel quantity in terms of gallons or dollars (ex. 200 dollars a day, 50 gallons a day)
- Fueling per day (you can stipulate how many times per day or week fuel can be purchased)
- Time frame (certain days or specific hours can be locked out when fuel can be purchased)
- Updating restrictions and accessibility: With the Blue card you are able to call in with changes to your blue card restrictions/abilities and within 24 hours they will be updated at all Pacific Pride locations.
- No lost receipts.
- The Network Card is an internet based card where customers can eventually view transactions online.